The LZE300, a SmartVisionLink™ enabled linear light, has similar features and functions as the LXE300, with the addition of communication with a SmartVisionLink™ managing device, such as the BTM-1000. When the LZE300 is connected to the BTM-1000, its intensity can be fully controlled, either for the entire light or for each of the three LED zones. Individual zones may also be turned off. The standard LZE300 has a 12 LED configuration.
The LZE300 is available in three different connector options:
- Direct Connect – This is the default option which allows connecting lights together with no additional cables. Lights are directly connected together, with no space between the lights. Up to six LZE300 lights can be directly connected together.
- Daisy-Chain – The Daisy-Chain option allows for a locking 5PM-12 Jumper Cable to be used when connecting LZE300 lights together. Lights are able to be spaced apart from each other. Up to six LZE300 lights can be Daisy-Chained together.
- Plug – If multiple units are not going to be used, a plug termination can be ordered.
The LZE300 also comes with NanoDrive technology, which enables a faster “on” and “off” compared to other technology.
- Connect up to six lights in a line without loss of uniformity
- SmartVisionLink enabled to allow for easy intensity adjustment in both continuous and OverDrive strobe modes
- Ability to control intensity for the entire light or for each of the three LED zones when using BTM1000 Bluetooth Module
- Standard LZE300 has a 12 LED Configuration
- NanoDrive allows the light to be fully on in less than 500ns
SmartVisionLink™ provides a way for a light to communicate with an app on a mobile device or tablet. This technology allows users to adjust the intensity of the light in both continuous operation and OverDrive™ strobe mode. By connecting the BTM-1000 Bluetooth module to a light that is SmartVisionLink™-enabled, a user can adjust parameters for the light. The SmartVisionLink™ app is available free to download in the Apple App and Google Play Stores.
Four screw holes are located on the bottom of the light for easy mounting
Four M5 Screws are included with the light
Additionally, a 3-Axis pan and tilt mount (Part #: PB300-M5) can be used for mounting. This is optional and can be purchased separately.
Connecting a BTM-1000 Module
The BTM-1000 can be connected directly to a light or attached to a jumper cable that is connected to a light. Once the light's intensity is set to desired level, the BTM-1000 can be removed from the light or cable. The pigtail end of the BTM-1000 is connected directly to the light or to the cable attached to the light.
Managing Multiple Lights
Using the SmartVisionLink app, a user is able to adjust intensity levels for a string of up to 6 lights. Each light or each zone in a multizone light are able to have its intensity adjusted independently of the other lights and zones. When direct connecting six LZE300 the user is able to manage 18 individual zone intensities.
The LZE300 is divided into 3 zones. Each zone intensity level can be set independent of the other zones using the SmartVisionLink™ app and controller, such as the BTM-1000 (Bluetooth module). Each zone is 100 mm in length.
Zone 1 is located at the end with the female connector.
The LZE300 is a light that is SmartVisionLink-enabled and is designed so the intensity can be adjusted using the SmartVisionLink app. The LZE300 has 3 built-in zones, allowing for each zone intensity to be set independent of the other zones. Individual zones can also be turned off. Being able to adjust zones within a single light can help reduce hot spots and ensure even uniformity across a string of lights.
Direct Connect vs. Daisy Chain
Direct Connect LZE300 lights allow for connecting lights together with no additional cables. Lights are directly connected together, with no space between the lights.
Daisy chain allows for a standard 5PM12 jumper cable to be used to connect LZE300 lights together. Lights are able to be spaced apart from each other.
LZE300 is available in 365nm, 395nm, 470nm, 505nm, 530nm, 625nm, 850nm, 940nm, and White
This light is also available in SWIR wavelengths, please contact us for price and lead time for SWIR wavelength lights.
Wiring Configuration for CONSTANT ON Operation
Wiring Configuration for STROBE/PULSE Operation
Possible Part Configurations:LZE300-365
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.